Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sad News about our Conditioner...

Hi all,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...The Bad news is, that the conditioner Base I have always been using has been abruptly discontinued by my supplier, which I am really upset about. But, The GOOD news is, I had a little left on hand to make up as much conditioner as I could. Also, I am very pleased with the replacement conditioner base I have found. It's a thicker formula than the previous one, but it delivers great results.

You will see in the shop, that there are TWO categories now for conditioner; One that says "Old Formula" and one that says "New Formula". All that is listed for sale in the "Old Formula" is literally all that I have left, so stock up if you love it, since I won't be able to restock that! The New Formula has all the scent choices available (again, except 13 o clock, which will be back in stock as soon as the FO's arrive this week).

Since I know how difficult it can be to find a good hair product that works, I have made up some samples of the NEW conditioner, that upon request during paypal checkout when you place an order, you can ask for a sample of either Thirteen O Clock, or Autumn Harvest to give it a test run before you decide to invest in a full size. I really think this will work well for most people, and it has been tested by someone who has allergy sensitivities, and all worked well. Hopefully you all  will enjoy this new conditioner as much as the old formula!

Again, I apologize for this, It was an un-forseen discontinuation :(


Also, just a reminder, Valentine's Gift Sets go live at 10am EST tomorrow!!

xoxo
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment