Monday, November 25, 2013

Closing the Doors...


Hi all!

I have some sad news - I'll be closing the shop at the end of this year. Between my full time job, less time to be able to do this, and sales falling short of expectations, I had to make the tough choice to close. It won't be a permanent closure, as I hope to reopen again in the future, either for seasonal sales, or full time again down the road.

There WILL be a Black Friday sale - I'll be marking down all remaining inventory, as I am trying to move everything that is currently made. There is also a small amount of Winter  offerings, I just added to the shop.

Anything that is ordered between today and Black Friday will be packed up next weekend to ship on Monday 12/2

I wanted to thank you all again for your patronage, and support over the years, it's been a fun ride!
xoxo
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment