Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Button Soap Co. Opens Next Week!

Hello my lovelies!

I am excited to annouce that Happy Button Soap Co. will be opening for business on Sunday October 2, 2011!  I will post another annoucement when I have an exact time, but I think it will be evening (EST).

Also, just an update, that I am going to re-work "Thirteen O'Clock", because it's not living up to my expectations...I may change this one all together to a different scent with the same name (because hey, it's cute!) and if I can come up with the original blend in a version I am impressed with, I will release that one under a different name. I think I should have gone with my gut on my original idea for this scent, so I am going to go back to the drawing board with this one, and try that approach. I'll update again later on how it turned out!

2 other super exciting announcements:

I'm Married!




































and I finally Earned my nickname "Sharkdiver" (I took this picture):


















Looking forward to Opening the doors, and making you guys some yummy smelling products!

xoxo
~Bree

1 comment: