Saturday, December 10, 2011

Samplers and Soap!

Good news!!! The Samplers are FINALLY done. I had to price them a teeny bit higher than originally planned, because I am doofus, and did not calculate the cost properly when I had published the last post, and I spoke too soon (Sorry!!)...I t is still very reasonably priced for the amount of product and still under the small flat rate cut off. These CAN however, be ordered with other items and will be shipped accordingly in that case. There is only a limited supply of these, because they are time consuming to make, and I don't want the time spent making these samplers to cut into the time I need to make up my regular inventory, so once these are gone, they are gone...but, I will release sampler packs from time to time, just not ALL the time.





Regular sampler packs (Fall in New England, Goblin City, and Winter Wonderland)

10.7 oz product - $12.00


Fall in New England:














1 oz Shampoo - Apple Butter & Caramel
1 oz Conditioner - Autumn Harvest
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Vermont Pecan Pie
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - County Fair
2.9 oz Body lotion - Winterberry

Goblin City:














 1 oz Shampoo - Fae Woods
1 oz Conditioner - Oubliette
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - The Missus
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Thirteen O'Clock
2.9 oz Body lotion - Masquerade

Winter Wonderland:














1 oz Shampoo - Spiced Eggnog
1 oz Conditioner - Gingerbread Brulee
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Mulled Apple Cider
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Peppermint Frosting
2.9 oz Body lotion - Chocolate Orange


Sinful Sampler pack - 14.5 oz product - $15.00


















2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Chocolate Heaven
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Coconut Bliss
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Grasshopper
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Date Night
2.9 oz Sugar scrub - Land of Nod


Lastly - I made soap. 3 new scents, Shea butter bars. They are not cold process - as much as I LOVE CP soaps, they just take forever to make/cure. These I can crank out a bit faster. Preview will be up on the site in about 2 minutes, and They will go live along with the Samplers on Monday morning probably around 10 am EST! (I have a Christmas party Sunday night, so not the usual Sunday release)

No comments:

Post a Comment