Monday, November 28, 2011

1 more shipping update for internationals, and sampler packs are coming!

Hi all,

Just wanted to update for anyone who is international, and still having difficulty with the shipping. The new shipping profiles should have made it easier to get most things for the small flat rate shipping, but there is one combination that actually CAN fit in a small flat rate box, but because the shipping cut off is based on amount spent, I couldn't get this one in under the cut off. A shampoo and conditioner together, CAN fit in small flat rate. Since the cost of each is $10, I couldn't make the cut off $20.00, simply because the scrubs are the same price, and 2 scrubs cannot fit into small flat rate.

If you are international, and just want to order a shampoo & conditioner, please email me your scent choice for each according to what is available on the website, and your shipping address to: happybuttonsoap@gmail.com 


I will then generate an invoice for you that includes small flat rate shipping (either $11.35 or $13.25 depending on your country). This invoice will be through paypal, so you can log into paypal once you recieve it, and pay for it that way, and I will ship it out to you. 

I realize that shipping is expensive if international, and I'm doing everything I can to get that down, but at this point, the only thing cheaper would be padded envelopes, and I will not ship using those because they do not offer enough protection. I do not charge anything extra for shipping (no handling fees), only the actual cost to ship.

Another option that you all, whether domestic OR international will be able to benefit from, are sampler packs I am putting together. There will be a sampler pack for each collection, showcasing different products in each scent available. This way, you will get to try all scents in that particular collection, and all of the different forms those scents can come in (i.e., scrubs, lotions, shampoo & conditioner). I will not be doing them mix and match, because to make each sampler to order for every different scent, and product combination would be too time consuming, and I just can't do it. I will be making these up in advance, and that is the most efficient way for me to do it, since I work alone. These samplers will contain

1oz shampoo
1oz conditioner
2.9oz lotion
2 x 2.9oz sugar scrubs (2 different scents)

Since the Sinful collection only comes in scrubs, that one will be:
5 x 2.9oz scrubs in each available sinful scents.

The sampler packs will all ship small flat rate, and will be $10 each (with a total of 10.7oz product ) and the sinful sampler will be $12 each with a total of 14.5oz product.

It will take me a few weeks to get in the packaging and also to start making them up, so once I get everything going, I will list them on the site for sale. I hope this will encourage some of you who are thinking about trying my products to give it a go!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait to try these! So excited, great idea! (the tough part will be waiting until they debut to place my first order :)

    ReplyDelete