Oh how I have missed this! I decided it was time to open the shop at least for a seasonal sale, and appropriately during my most favorite season!
On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 8pm EST, Happy Button Soap Company will be open for a Fall sale!!
I will have for sale:
Foaming sugar scrubs in 4 scents: 2 new fall scents, and 2 old favorites!
- Halloween Party - Caramel covered apples, donut eating contests, and spiced cider
- Pumpkin Spice Latte - A Fall staple: rich pumpkin spice coffee with frothy warm milk and a Mallowy-whipped cream topping
- Lemon Curd and Coconut Cream - The most decadent lemon Meringue pie, complete with buttery crust topped with a dollop of coconut cream...
- Thirteen O'clock - The Smell of victory - Fresh long-stem Red Roses and bubbly champagne
Decadent Chocolate Scrub: 1 new Fall scent
- Trick or Treat - Chilly October wind, dead leaves and a sack full of Red licorice whips, chocolate, and Candy Corn (*this is a chocolate scrub made with real chocolate!)
Shower Butter (Moisturize in the shower using a no-mess deodorant type applicator!)
- S'more: Melty rich chocolate and toasted marshmallows sandwiched between graham crackers
Luscious Lip Butter:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake - a fall favorite, complete with graham cracker crust!
8ml Parfum spray (EDP): (a unisex scent!)
- The Horseman - A headless rider racing through dark woods holding a flaming pumpkin aloft; feral green and black musks, pumpkin pulp, oud, a touch of black leather, and a flame-lit beeswax candle with a wisp of smoke.
Items and scent descriptions will be loaded into the website today, and picture preview will be loaded in the next day or two. All items will appear as "Sold Out" until the time of the sale (8pm EST) on Saturday when they will be able to be added to your cart. The shop will remain open until all or most items have sold. Orders will begin shipping the week following the sale! (Yes, you will have them in time for Halloween!)
Have a great week!!