Thursday, October 15, 2015

Preview of Halloween Goodies!

Hi all!

I have loaded the products/scents that will be on Sale Saturday October 17th 2015 onto the site - all products will remain listed as "Coming Soon" until 8pm EST on Saturday the 17th when the sale goes live - at that time, you will be able to add items to your carts. I did not make a huge inventory, so if there is something you want, be ready to grab it!

I also gave my Bigcartel storefront a Fall Makeover ;)

www.happybuttonsoap.bigcartel.com

Here are some photos of the new products and scents!

 





 
*The 8ml EDP will come in an organza pouch*



Looking forward to Hearing what you guys think!! If you haven't already, go give my Facebook page a LIKE to keep up with all the happenings at Happy Button Soap Company!

xo
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment