Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shipping update

Hi All!

I know that shipping can get pricey (especially for those of you who are ordering internationally) I am still looking into seeing if there is any possible cheaper way to do this. Right now, it looks like we will have to stick with the flat rate.

For those of you who are Domestic (USA), It was bugging me that the small flat rate boxes can hardly fit anything, and the medium boxes would probably be too big if you want to order just 1 or 2 scrubs. For right now, since we are opening tonight, we will have to stick with Flat rate just for now, But I have ordered some regional rate boxes that may cut a few dollars off the shipping price (depending on where you are) and the boxes may be a hair smaller. (I think they are still good size though). In any case, these will probably take a couple weeks to come in. These regional rate boxes also have a limit of 15 - 20 lbs max.

We are still Opening tonight at 6:30pm EST, and I have the flat rate prices set in the system currently. I will combine orders that are placed within  the same day (my TAT will be short, so if you place a second order a few days later, I won't be able to combine, as your first order may have already been packaged or picked up.  I will also refund any shipping overages that may result from combined orders.

As far as a cart hold, I think this is something big cartel just does...at least in the plan that I currently have, there is no mention of this anywhere in the settings. If you guys find there isn't a cart hold, it may be that it's just not a feature in the plan I have.

See you tonight!
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment