Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Sinful Collection has arrived!

Hello my lovelies! The sinful collection will go live this Sunday evening at 6:30pm EST. One thing I want to mention, as I'm sure you'll notice, is that these scrubs are priced a little bit higher than the other collections, and the reason for that is simply that they cost a lot more to make (cocoa absolute is freakin' expensive! not to mention the copious amounts of chocolate and cocoa powder) so, the price increase on these scrubs only is to account for that...all other scrubs will remain as they've been, at $10 each. Oh, and I used one of the grasshopper samples this morning, and OH....sweet heaven. You guys are gonna LOVE these Bad Larrys!



(sorry these pics are all sideways! my picture uploader keeps rotating them for some unknown reason...LOL)

~Bree
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment