Monday, November 21, 2011

Coming soon to Happy Button Soap Co!

I have been Dying to announce this for a few weeks, and now I finally can! Coming next weekend to Happy Button Soap Co:

Luscious Lip Butters and Solid Perfumes!

The Lip butters are made with the softest, most moisturizing oils to Keep your lips smooth and kissable just in time for the Mistletoe to be hung! These come in a .07oz black slim line lip balm tube.

Festive Christmas flavors available:

Red Velvet Cake
Gingersnap
Butter Toffee Crunch
Peppermint Frosting


Solid Perfumes are all new scents blended by Bree to enchant your senses - These come in  .15oz oval lip balm tubes for easy application; no more sticking your finger into the pot!

Nazarene: The Scent of Frankincense, Myrrh, and Patchouli mingled with Ornage blossoms, and musk in the night air

Sacred: Nag Champa incense burning amongst freshly scattered Rose petals

Arctic Maiden: Frigid Ocean air touched with electrically charged Ozone, Eucalyptus, Musk, and Sandalwood

Dragon Lady: Dried wind blown leaves, smoky Sandalwood, cedar, Nag Champa incense entwinedwith the resinous depth of Dragon's Blood


In addition to all of that, a New Christmas Scrub Collection!

Gingerbread Brulee
Spiced Eggnog
Mulled Cider
Peppermint Frosting
*Winterberry will also be moved to this collection for the Holidays*


Last but not least, just a few quick updates I wanted to throw out there:

As much as I love the look of those square scrub containers, they are a pain in the butt to fill, as they tend to leave air bubbles which take me too long to work out. I have decided that once I use up the remaining square jars I have, I will be moving onto clear round jars (still 8oz) which will be a lot faster to fill (and much less of a pain in my booty.)

Also, I will be making some slight changes to the Scrub labels. The template I was using to create them was difficult to work with, but I have found a new program that I love, which makes creating new labels so much easier and way faster. For the most part, they will look the same, but with some very minor differences.

And lastly, after the Holidays, I will be removing the holiday Scrubs, to make room for some new scents  - But Never fear! they will be back again during the Holiday Season.  My goal is to periodically rotate scents out, and new ones in. Old favorites will be recycled back in from time to time, so do not worry!

I just want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have given Happy Button Soap Co. a chance, and I am always so amazed and humbled when I see so many of you coming back for repeat orders! You all Rock, and I hope you all have a blessed Holiday Season.

XOXO
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment